Chipotle feedback is a survey by which chipotle finds out what its customers need. Chipotle organizes the survey sweepstakes to give away prizes to survey participants and here we tell you how you can participate and what you will need to participate.
- ELIGIBILITY – Chipotle Sweepstakes is only available to legal residents who are at least thirteen years old at the time of entry in the United States and the District of Columbia. When local legislation does not allow this, the sweepstakes will be forbidden or canceled. When a member is considered a minor in a state, his parent or guardian must have signed consent.
- TIMING -The current Sweepstakes began on July 22, 2018, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 21, 2019. Thirteen monthly draws are made during the Sweepstakes era and thirteen winners are announced.
Each Monthly Drawing will be conducted amongst all qualified entries in agreement with the Random Drawing Schedule.
- Requirements for Sweepstakes – You have to have eaten or purchased food at the Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant. Upon payment, you will receive a receipt for your payment. The receipt will have a code on it or a receipt number which will be unique. You will also be provided a link to participate in the sweepstakes. Each Code is valid only once.
- How to enter
If you do not have your receipt, you may visit the website and input the store, date and time you visited Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant to take your survey and register for a chance to win. To start your survey, visit the link given on your receipt or the official chipotle website, or ask a store representative to help and follow the instructions to provide your Code and complete the survey.
- Questions in the survey –You will be asked various questions ranging from the taste of the product, your frequency of visits, the price of products, staff behavior, your favorite food at chipotle, overall experiences, and a short description of your visit to chipotle. You will also be asked your personal details including contact details.
- To enter without making a purchase – If you wish to enter without making a purchase at Chipotle, you will have to visit the chipotle website and register through the back entrance. You will have to answer a few questions about Chipotle correctly. Then you will be allowed to fill out the form with your full name, postal code and email address, and phone number.
- Limits –Only one entry is allowed per person per day. The Administrator will conduct a single random drawing to determine only one winner per Entry Period from all eligible entries received before the day of the drawing. The entries are eligible only for the drawing period they were registered for. Entries are not rolled over to the consequent entry period. The rules of eligibility are determined independently by the administrator and can change without prior notice.
- Disqualification – An entry might be disqualified if it comes from employees of Chipotle’s Mexican grill restaurant and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers, or spouse, parents, siblings, and children and other household members of each such employee.
Read More: BJ’s Survey
Chipotle’s survey is one of the most filled in surveys in the united states. The winning stakes are generally high and differ with each drawing period. The quantum of the prize is not declared beforehand. It is an easy survey to take and allows you to participate even if you have not purchased from chipotle.