Amazon Feedback: Amazon is one of the largest e-commerce stores there is in the world today. Despite many other stores being its competitors, it can be safely said that Amazon has not lost its edge and that is more because of the reason that Amazon asks its customers to leave behind feedbacks of the products that they have purchased.
It is common to see a string of ratings underneath any product that one looks up in Amazon. Those strings of ratings along with pictures and comments from other customers are another part of the feedback that people provide on Amazon.
Here in this article, we will be looking deeper into the feedback collection process of Amazon.
How to leave feedback:
The following steps can be followed by the users to leave feedback.
The users can do any one of the following:
- They can go to http://www.amazon.in/feedback
- They can go to ‘Your Orders’, and then they can click on ‘Leave Seller Feedback’.
- They can find their order in the ‘Your Orders’ section, and then they can select the options that best reflects their experience.
- They can click Submit Feedback.
The duration after which the customers can leave feedback:
- How long it can take to leave feedback depends on how long the customer’s order takes to be delivered.
- Feedback can be provided up to until three days after the customer’s order is either completed or it has been canceled and then it appears in the ‘Leave Seller Feedback’ section right next to the order details in the ‘Your Orders’ page.
- Customers have ninety days from the date of their order so as to leave their respective rating and their comments on the order or products that they have received from Amazon vendors.
How does feedback help:
- Feedback on Amazon is highly stressed on because it helps other customers or users to know from the ratings how the product will turn out to be.
- Under the product description on Amazon, there are certain questions which are also sometimes answered by other customers. This increases trust and transparency about how a product actually will be.
- Amazon itself focuses a lot on the feedback to make the decision on keeping or letting go of certain vendors selling on Amazon. This reduces bad reviews on the part of Amazon as a whole.
- Feedbacks help vendors improve the quality or delivery of their products and gauge what exactly the customers are looking for and if they are satisfied or not.
- Sometimes, feedbacks help a customer in initiating a return for a product because a really bad product or delivery will make the customer give poor ratings and then the vendors have to see to it that they fix the issue.
Read More: Kroger Feedback
All in all, Amazon has a wide customer base because of which it is highly difficult to even keep track of every single feedback from every single customer. Amazon needs to be more responsive in this regard.